How to Withdraw UAH from Binance to GEO Pay Wallet
You can now withdraw UAH from Binance to your GEO Pay Wallet. Follow the step-by-step tutorial below to see how to do it from the Binance website.
1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Wallet] - [Fiat and Spot].
2. Look for "Ukrainian Hryvnia" (UAH) from the list of currencies and click the [Withdraw] button next to it.
3. You will be redirected to the withdrawal page. Select [GEO Pay] and enter the amount to withdraw. You will also need to enter your GEO Pay ID, which can be found from [Cabinet] on the GEO Pay website or in the QR zone on в мобільних додатках;
4. Check that the transaction details are correct and click [Confirm].
5. Authorize the withdrawal with your 2FA devices.
6. The funds will be transferred from your Binance account to your GEO Pay account shortly. You can check the transaction record by clicking [View History].